donderdag 20 juni 2013

Homework, homework and homework!

Hey guys!

It's been over two weeks since my last update, so I guess it's time to finally write another post. I've mostly been doing homework here so whenever I take breaks I feel a bit lazy to write something.

But, what can I say about the classes at the CDA? Well, they're SUPER AWESOME. I'm actually having a lot of fun doing homework, even though I can get frustrated pretty easily too. At least that's a sign of a challenge.

The first week was actually very rough, my arm started to hurt after drawing so much. Luckily, Maaike, our personal physiotherapist, showed us a few exercises to prevent this. Plus, stretching really helps!

I think what I've been learning a lot here is how to break down complex objects into simple shapes. This has really helped me with all of the drawings that I've had to make. 
I've also been going to a figure drawing workshop once a week. I think this is really fun and I definitely want to continue going to these when I get back to Holland.

But anyway, instead of writing about it, let me show you guys what I've been up to these past three weeks with some bad quality pictures. I am not lazy at all!:


Vis Com 1: Dynamic Sketching









Head and Figure Drawing





Intro to Character Design




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten